Gray Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Scorpion

3 posters

Go down

Application: Scorpion Empty Application: Scorpion

Post by Scorpion Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:24 pm

Yes, it is true and I'm fully aware. It's been a very busy year. Last year I gave oath to a few of my comrades including Splinter and Donatello that we'd be able to reestablish a dead clan. Even though we successfully built and ran it for a few short months, I let them down by splitting unannounced due to life choices. I was enlisted for two internships, one in Washington, DC., and the other in Connecticut. Last summer I was informed at last minute due to their faults that I would be heading down to our nations capital for half a year. It was absolutely sudden and I departed immediately. Nevertheless, I did not inform my fellow clan mates. When I returned, I visited the site to see that it wasn't the same as when I left. That, and it would take time for the both to forgive me on what transpired. By the time I thought it'd be time to return, I was selected for an additional internship in Connecticut. Now that I'm back, I do not the believe the clan exists anymore. I do blame myself for it. On the contrary, now I'm here. And although I'm currently searching for my professional job, I want to relive my old days by clanning with old faces. I won't be active all the time, however, I will be around when enlightened in days advanced... possibly. In addition, I'm not aware if this clan is active or inactive, but if you guys are still around, I wouldn't mind being another member of the GJ.

There's a few questions we would like answered by all potential new recruits before induction to the clan or tryouts. Please copy and paste these questions into your own topic and fill them out as honestly as you can. All that aside, good luck and thank you for wanting to apply to become a Gray Jedi.

Username: Scorpion
Preferred nickname [optional]: You can call me by my name, Greg. I don't care.
Past Names/Aliases: There were a couple. I do recall KingScorpion... I think that was my most well known alias.
Past Clans: TRoT, JOG, LOE.
Are you applying for PS2 or PS4?: Is PC an option?
Do you have a mic and or skype?: Yes
What can you bring to the table for GJ?: I'm a PC gamer who will provide constant teamwork and interpersonal stability for this clan. I'm an extremely respectable individual who only wants to have fun in playing video games with friends and or people I'm familiar with.
Why do you want to join us?: Why wouldn't I?
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Application: Scorpion Empty Re: Application: Scorpion

Post by GJNuck Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:48 pm

Why the fuck hasn't this guy been accepted yet? Lmao. I'll do the honours you're accepted bro hahaha. 

Welcome back Greg, ecstatic to see you're alive and well LOL it's been too long.

GJ Is for the most inactive I think when it comes to gaming at the moment. Even when it comes to forums i think this is the first time ive been here in several months. Everyones busy nowadays eh. I believe we are going to be chilling and ripping it up when destiny, swbf3, Tom clancys division, uncharted etc all those next gen ps4 games come out.

I haven't gotten a ps4 yet probably going to for destiny and nhl potentially idk ill see. I pre ordered swbf3, Tom clancys the division, and uncharted 4 for 2015 saved money lol.

Another game that will be sick is h-hour the successor to the socom series back in the day on ps2 made by the original creator who made socom 2 arguably the best one.

Lot of shit to think about overall GJ is just chill and is more than cool with you're life situation as we are all around the same age and in the same boat when it comes to that.
It's fun to game once and awhile with the squad though whenever that time comes. The nostalgia for swbf3 will be sick I'm sure

I think we use Facebook more than this probably the best way to stay in touch we should all do a big group message chat on there for GJ

GJNuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:02 pm

Thank you so much Inderjit. It's been some time before we've spoken. How has everything been with you?

I'm absolutely cool with the clan. Momentarily inactive from time to time is reasonable because we're all adults and have life responsibilities. At this present time I had to delete my facebook when I went to go intern for the government. I never went back to it again. The best way to connect with me would be through skype. I'm on it most of the time.

Ps4? I will be seeking to pick up my copy next year. I'm mainly a PC gamer. For my gaming and skype information I will provide to anyone reasonable via pm. Thank you once more for accepting my application. I will be looking forward to playing with all of you soon enough.
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by GJNuck Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:43 pm

No worries bro, everything's been great with me to be honest. Well we could use Skype or maybe we could all use a messagner on the phone like kik messagner is really good for example. There are a lot of those I'm sure we will figure it out hard part is getting everyone on there then once we have a group chat it'll be smooth sailing

GJNuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:51 pm

Hey, I've been thinking recently. Yes, I would love to be part of this clan. However, because of my past, it'd be in the best intentions to not be a "member" of this clan (or any other clan for that matter). I'm putting myself out there as a player for all clans. You need me, I'm there. That doesn't mean I don't want you to add me in for playing games and all. Let me know how you feel about this buddy. Sorry for causing a stir (if i did).
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by (JOG)Sparta Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:03 pm

Cool Cool Cool trolololol
(JOG)Sparta
(JOG)Sparta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content