Gray Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will GJ bring to the table for future games.

3 posters

Go down

What will GJ bring to the table for future games. Empty What will GJ bring to the table for future games.

Post by {GJ}Sony Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:17 pm

The end of swbf2 is questionably near. This clan was made for the sole purpose for the next generation games, so preparation is a must. Gray Jedi will surely see the other clans it once tagged along with in swbf2 so far.

Anyone with half a brain can tell that this clan hasn't been a powerful active one such as JOG or V. Neji being extremely busy with jobs and Bill just being Bill, (LOL jk bill, lol). But there are still 7 members in our rankings, we haven't done much, played much, hell... we did about 20 scrims and only recorded one so far. But this clan will come up in the next games.

Long-ish story short. What the fuck are our plans for the future. Muhahaha Cool 

I honestly don't see myself getting a ps4 on release.
{GJ}Sony
{GJ}Sony

Back to top Go down

What will GJ bring to the table for future games. Empty Re: What will GJ bring to the table for future games.

Post by {GJ}Riptide Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:48 pm

well originally GJ was my plan for next gen games. i planned when ps4/swbf came out, me and delta would remake GJ. But then shit happened in jog and me and neji needed to get out. Honestly our goal is ps4/swbf, I have contacted alot of old swbf2 players with the help of neji and inderjit who upon release of that game will join GJ.
{GJ}Riptide
{GJ}Riptide
Admin

Back to top Go down

What will GJ bring to the table for future games. Empty Re: What will GJ bring to the table for future games.

Post by {GJ}Sony Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:49 am

Alright so its safe to say that this clan is still building up and under construction.
{GJ}Sony
{GJ}Sony

Back to top Go down

Post by {L:SJ}Volt Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:13 am

Everyone is saying this is the last summer for swbf2, well, it's not. I think we should plays swbf2 until swbf3 comes out or other ps4 games we would wanna play.

{L:SJ}Volt

Back to top Go down

Post by {GJ}Riptide Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:22 am

New clans take awhile to be successful lol. Especially since the jog site has been center of activity for so long.
{GJ}Riptide
{GJ}Riptide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by {GJ}Sony Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:31 pm

That's what we have been doing so far volt
{GJ}Sony
{GJ}Sony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down