Gray Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC 162 Silva vs Weidman

3 posters

Go down

UFC 162 Silva vs Weidman Empty UFC 162 Silva vs Weidman

Post by {GJ}Riptide Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:02 pm

So anybody who knows me knows i'm into heavily into mma, i've been in training since i was 5 and watch every UFC/Bellator event. I used to do these previews on the JOG site but certain JOG members look down on it and laugh at it so i stopped. But on July 6th, this coming weekend will be UFC 162. I'll write a preview and why you should watch it and anybody who wants to watch it for free can ask. If you dont read this you should atleast watch the preview i put on the bottom.

Ok so the main event for UFC 162 is for the middleweight championship, Anderson Silva vs Chris Weidman. For those of you who don't know Anderson Silva is the greatest fighter in history, if you were to mix Bruce Lee and Muhammid Ali together, you would come up with Anderson Silva. If you question that, simply take a look at his movements. Silva has been champion since 2006 and since then is on a 16 fight win streak (all main events) and defended his belt 10 times, both UFC records. He's 33-4 with 20 knockouts and 7 submissions. Now Chris Weidman is the last legitimate threat to Anderson's title. He's a young kid with a wrestling background, he's 9-0 with 3 knockouts and 3 submissions. This is the last contender in the middle weight division for Silva.

The rest of the card is also stacked. here it is

Middleweight Championship: Anderson Silva (33-4) vs Chris Weidman (9-0)
Featherweight: Frankie Edgar (former lightweight champ, 15-4) vs Charles Oliveira (16-3)
Middleweight: Tim Kennedy vs Roger Gracie
Middleweight: Mark Munoz vs Tim Boetsch
Featherweight: Cub Swanson vs Dennis Siver

On the undercard are also exciting fights with chris leben and edson barboza.
Here is a 3min preview for it
{GJ}Riptide
{GJ}Riptide
Admin

Back to top Go down

UFC 162 Silva vs Weidman Empty Re: UFC 162 Silva vs Weidman

Post by Scorpion Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Bill, you know Silva will win this one. The only major threat to Silva is St. Pierre which will never occur because they are in different divisions. In the past I've became so hyped for a number of people to put down Silva, and all have failed. You know me and know that I will be watching this, however, I'm not rooting for the underdog this time.
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by {GJ}Riptide Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:34 am

I used to hate silva but watching destroy contender after contender i can't help but love him. He's unbelievable. And yeah i got Silva winning tko in 2nd round. But this is a stacked card.
Frankie is awesome, obviously i'll be cheering for him. Think he'll win by submission or decision.
Tim Kennedy was a beast in strikeforce and Roger Gracie, well his last name says it all.
Mark Munoz and Tim Boetsch is the only fight i'm eh about. Both fighters missed their chances at being top contenders
Cub Swanson is a future world champ, that kid is awesome. Dennis Siver isnt a push over though.

Such and exciting card. I'm stoked
{GJ}Riptide
{GJ}Riptide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhem Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:28 pm

i wanted to see that match but i was gone then so it was a good match.
Mayhem
Mayhem

Back to top Go down

Post by {GJ}Riptide Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:43 pm

it hasnt happened yet? it's on the 7th lol
{GJ}Riptide
{GJ}Riptide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content