Gray Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gray Jedi Clan

+4
Mayhem
{L:SJ}Volt
{GJ}Riptide
Scorpion
8 posters

Go down

The Gray Jedi Clan Empty The Gray Jedi Clan

Post by Scorpion Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:22 pm

For all who don’t know me, I am Scorpion from the nation of JOG. I was the co-founder of TROT and multiple organizations of the past. Why I am posting this is because I want to share my feelings with everyone here. Now I’m an individual who always envisions the future. With the whole controversy occurring with JOG at this present time, it was brought to my attention that this clan was established due to personal feelings in regards to the merger. Although I share common feelings, I wasn’t sure about this particular formation. After scouting the forums it stumbled on me a certain actuality. This clan, The Gray Jedi, does have a bright future with immense amount of potential. When I look around I see players who want to be part of a reverential and gallant organization. You people are those who treat one another with respect and admiration. Because of these noteworthy characteristics, this clan has nothing less than the ability to become remarkable. I want you all to rectify one another and acknowledge each member’s features for these do create virtuous clans. As Neji and Riptide (bill) running the clan, I expect great things from all of you. As you continue to flourish I want all of you to remember one important aspect, treat each one of you as you would want to be treated. Clans aren’t built on individual players, but by each member as a whole. Comprising tremendous unification, the Gray Jedi will thrive and excel greatly. Thank you for taking the time to read this and best of luck.

-Scorpion
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

The Gray Jedi Clan Empty Re: The Gray Jedi Clan

Post by {GJ}Riptide Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Thank you for your kind words scorp. You are always welcome here my friend
{GJ}Riptide
{GJ}Riptide
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by {L:SJ}Volt Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Thanks, Scorp!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayhem Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:47 pm

thanks scorp
Mayhem
Mayhem

Back to top Go down

Post by Noble Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:03 pm

Thanks man, much appreciated!
Noble
Noble

Back to top Go down

Post by (JOG)Sparta Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:10 pm

Yes best of luck to you guys. I hope you do well. You have great leaders.
(JOG)Sparta
(JOG)Sparta

Back to top Go down

Post by GJNuck Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:09 am

You're the man Scorp, you are truly a magnificent badass legit individual. And thanks Sparta

GJNuck

Back to top Go down

Post by {GJ}Neji Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:08 am

Always a pleasure hearing from you Scorp my man. We definitely want to steer GJ the right direction and give everybody the mutual respect that they deserve as contributing members of this clan. Loyalty, friendship, trust, and dedication are 4 key words to me here. It is something we expect from each and every member of the clan. The JOG members that are here are friends who wanted to stay together without following JOG in their merge and we all have good reasons as to that. The key for us is to stay together as friends and continue enjoying the game together and hanging out with each other.

I appreciate your kind words, and it means a lot knowing you are supporting our decisions here. Thank you Scorp, always a pleasure my man. You are welcome around these parts and invited to play with our members whenever you want. We respect honest, kind, down-to-earth people like you. So you will always find a friend in us here.

{GJ}Neji
Admin

https://grayjedi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpion Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:34 pm

I'm very honored. There are low expectations for this clan, but I think otherwise. This clan will be great. 

If any of you want to contact me to play any games, please add me on:

Steam: California Rolls
Twitch: California_Rolls
Scorpion
Scorpion

Back to top Go down

Post by {L:SJ}Volt Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:34 pm

You da man, Scorp Wink.

Back to top Go down